Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
Next week is our week! Five full days of instruction and many opportunities to meet with one another.
Families: Please join me in our beautiful, sun-filled cafeteria for:
- Upper Grades “Principal’s Coffee,” 8:30 am on Monday Sept. 28th
- Middle Grades “Principal’s Coffee,” 8:30 am on Tuesday Sept. 29th
- Lower Grades “Principal’s Coffee,” 8:30 am on Friday October 2nd
Wednesday September 30th is NEST+m’s K-12 Curriculum Night, 5pm to 8pm.
On Curriculum Night families will visit classroom teachers following a modified program similar to the one that your child experiences each day. Curriculum Night will also feature a welcome presentation from (IA) Principal Mark Berkowitz. Please see the “Curriculum Night Agenda,” (posted below on website) for a detailed overview.
Middle Grades Students:
- Photo Day takes place on Thursday 10/1 and Friday 10/2.
- 8th Grade Students & Families: Save the Date! On Tuesday 10/6, from 3:00pm -4:30pm, NEST+m Middle Grades Guidance Counselor Ms. Chen will host a meeting about the High School Articulation Process.
- Please see the Admissions Tab on the NEST+m website for NEST+m Admissions and Tour information.
Pre-School and After-School Chess Instruction, Fall 2015
Pre-School and After-School Chess Interest meetings will take place this week. Please attend the session that is right to you so that we may gauge our numbers and plan accordingly.
- Tuesday – Morning program for tournament players 7:45 – 8:15, in the Library.
- Thursday – After school program 3:00 pm in the Auditorium. Note: This session will normally run 2:45pm to 4:45pm. Because this is an interest meeting, students will be released by 3:45pm.
- Wednesday – After school program 3:00pm in the Auditorium.* Because this is an interest meeting, students will be released by 3:45pm.
- Tuesday September 29th, 4pm, the School Leadership Team will meet in our Library. All are welcome.
We look forward to seeing and meeting with you next week.