Open House Information
- You are NOT required to attend an Open House in order to rank NEST+m as a choice on your G&T application; however, we encourage parents to attend in order to make an informed decision about their child’s education.
- Our daytime Open Houses includes an information session with members of our administration, faculty and current parents followed by a tour of our lower grades classrooms and facilities lead by members of the staff with help from current parents.
- Our evening Open House includes an information session with members of our administration, faculty and current parents followed by a self-guided tour of our classrooms, where current parents will be available to answer your questions.
- You will not be admitted to the Open House without a valid G&T score report indicating a composite score in the 97th, 98th, or 99th percentile.
- The Open Houses are for grown-ups only. Up to 2 adults are allowed for each applicant.
- Registration is required. Please click on the link below to register.
Kindergarten Open House Dates
Registration is required.
Wednesday April 20, 1:00 – 2:30 (Registration closed) Thursday April 21, 9:15-10:30 (Registration closed)
Thursday April 21, 5:30- 7:00
Friday April 22, 8:45- 10:00 (Registration closed)
Click here to register: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050b45afaa2ca64-lower2
We are located at 111 Columbia Street New York, NY 10002. Please enter the building through the courtyard on Columbia Street and continue up the ramp to the front door. You will be asked to show a picture ID and a valid G&T score report before being admitted to the Open House.
Applicants without a valid score report, will not be allowed to attend the Open House. No exceptions will be made.
Sarah Liogys, Lower Grade Admissions