Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
In our Week Ahead
- 4th grade state science assessments take place Monday June 6th.
- 5th grade students travel on their end-of-year trip Monday June 6th..
- Please join the 6th grade Original Play Festival—Wednesday June 8th and Friday June 10th, 5:30pm -6:45pm in the NEST+m Auditorium
- Upper Grades students enter their final week of instruction and final assessments for non-Regents courses
- Thursday June 9th is a citywide chancellor’s conference day. There is no school for students. It is also our Fall 2016 orientation day for 6th and 9th grade families.
- Thursday June 9th, Fall 2016 6th Grade Orientation for students & families, 9:00am in the Auditorium
- Thursday June 9th:, Fall 2016 9th Grade Orientation, 12pm in the Auditorium
• June 14 – Clerical Non-Attendance Day for Grades K-8 (No K-8 students in attendance. No Upper Grades students in attendance except Regents test takers)
• June 14-22 – Regents Examinations (No Upper Grades students in attendance except for test-takers). Middle School Students taking Regents exams report to school only for their exam during test days (they do not attend other classes).
• June 23 – Regents Rating Day (No Upper Grades students in attendance)
• Friday June 24th: 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony
• June 27 – 8th Grade Graduation / Upper Grades Commencement Ceremony
• June 28 – Last day of school (Early Dismissal)
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.