Dear NEST+m Students & Families,
I hope you had a wonderful Fathers Day today!
As we enter our final full-week of the 2017-18 school year, please join me in congratulating our 5th Grade and 8th grade students who will be Moving Up to 6thgrade and 9th grade respectively.
Please join me in congratulating our 12th grade students who will become high school graduates on Thursday!
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication,
This week’s Moving Up/Graduation Ceremonies for our students in Grades 5, 8 and 12.
- 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony, Wednesday June 20th, in the NEST+m Auditorium. Family entry: 8:45am.
- 8th Grade Moving Up Ceremony, Thursday June 21st, 12:30pm, The Great Hall of the Cooper Union
- 12th Grade Graduation, Thursday June 21st, 9:00am, The Great Hall of the Cooper Union.
Our Week Ahead
Monday June 18:
- 1st Grade End of Year Concert
Tuesday June 19:
- 2nd Grade End of Year Concert
Wednesday June 20:
- 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony, 8:45am
Thursday June 21:
- 12th Grade Graduation, 9:00am
- 8th Grade Moving Up Ceremony, 12:30pm
Friday June 22:
- 4th Grade Concert
- June 26: Last Day of School. Procedures to be sent separately.