Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
I am hoping you’ve had a wonderful extended weekend.
In our week ahead:
- Wednesday October 10th – 11th grade students will take the PSAT
- Wednesday October 10th – 9th grade students will engage in a grade-wide bonding trip to Caumsett State Park
- Wednesday October 10th – College Office Financial Aid Presentation, 5pm to 7pm
- Thursday October 11th – 3pm to 5pm, Hispanic Heritage Celebration in the Courtyard
This week, after consultation with NEST+m’s School Safety Team, PTA co-presidents and teacher leaders, we will be making a slight shift to enhance our campus safety. Starting this week, between 8:30am and 2:20pm, entrance into our main-courtyard will take place through the Parking Lot gate. This move will ensure that all persons arriving at NEST+m during those hours will enter the central courtyard through one set of doors where they can be greeted by School Safety.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
Baruch STEP Academy – **Deadline extended to Wednesday, October 10, 2018**
The Baruch STEP Academy is accepting applications for the Fall 2018 Programs (middle and high school). The programs run for 10 Saturdays from October 6th – December 15th, starting at 9am. The high school program ends at 2pm, while the middle school program ends at 12pm.
The application for the Academy Fall 2018 Program can be accessed only online:
New Students: https://tinyurl.com/Fall-2018-NSA
The middle school program runs from 9am – 12pm:
- Pre-Algebra & General Science Review
High school students participate in three periods throughout the day:
Math (1st Period 9:00am-10:30am)
- Geometry Review
- Algebra 2/Trigonometry Review
- SAT Math Prep
Science (2nd Period 10:30am-12pm)
- Living Environment Review
- Chemistry Review
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Workshop (3rd Period 12:45pm-2pm)
- Career Exploration
- Financial Literacy
- Analytical Writing
Questions? Please email BaruchSTEP@gmail.com