Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
Our week ahead features three full-instructional days before schools are closed for the Thanksgiving Recess.
We hope that each of you has a meaningful Thanksgiving holiday and extended weekend.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
- SLT Meeting – Tuesday, November 20, 4:10pm, Library
- Rapid Dismissal – Wednesday, November 21: No after-school activities. NEST+m will conduct a Rapid Dismissal at 2:40pm; (no After3 or SONYC programs in session).
- Thanksgiving Break: Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23 – school closed. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
- Principal Coffees: Dates to be rescheduled in consultation with PTA Co-Presidents. Revised dates will be announced soon.
- Parent Teacher Conferences:
- – Thursday, November 29th – 4:45pm – 7:45 pm – Rapid dismissal, no After3 or SONYC programs in session
– Friday November 30th – 12:40pm – 2:40pm – dismissal at 11:30am; no After3 or SONYC programs in session
Parent Teacher Conferences are right around the corner after we return from Thanksgiving Recess.
NEST+m follows the high school schedule for these conferences; we will hold Parent Teacher conferences on Thursday, November 29th from 4:45pm – 7:45 pm and on Friday, November 30th from 12:40pm – 2:40pm.
Please note the following important details:
- On Friday, November 30, all students will be dismissed at 11:30am. DOE and private buses will leave school after the 11:30am dismissal – please make schedule adjustments accordingly. Transportation questions for DOE buses should be directed to Marcy Duran at MDuran22@schools.nyc.gov. Private bus questions should be directed to your parent bus coordinator.
- Both days will be rapid dismissal days and NO After3 or SONYC programs will be in session.
- The PTA has posted K-8 Parent Teacher Conference Sign-Up sheets. You can visit this page of the PTA website to sign up for a conference time for your child. Upper Grades teachers will post sign up sheets outside their classrooms. A Room directory list will be posted in the Lobby.