Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
We hope you had a rest-filled and meaningful Thanksgiving.
We are excited to see you for Parent Teacher Conferences this week. Please remember that there are no afterschool programs in session on Thursday or Friday, and also that Friday is a half day with dismissal at 11:30am.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
- Parent Teacher Conferences:
- – Thursday November 29th – 4:45pm – 7:45 pm – Rapid dismissal 2:40pm, no After3 or SONYC programs in session
– Friday November 30th – 12:40pm – 2:40pm – Dismissal at 11:30am; no After3 or SONYC programs in session
- Monday, December 3, 8:30am – Vaping Info Session for Parents by Dr. Debra Friedman, MD, City Medical Specialist, Office of School Health RSVP HERE
- Principal Coffees: Dates to be rescheduled in consultation with PTA Co-Presidents. Revised dates will be announced soon.
Parent Teacher Conferences are right around the corner after we return from Thanksgiving Recess.
NEST+m follows the high school schedule for these conferences; we will hold Parent Teacher conferences on Thursday November 29th from 4:45pm – 7:45 pm and on Friday November 30th from 12:40pm – 2:40pm.
Please note the following important details:
- On Friday, November 30, all students will be dismissed at 11:30am. DOE and private buses will leave school after the 11:30am dismissal – please make schedule adjustments accordingly. Transportation questions for DOE buses should be directed to Marcy Duran at MDuran22@schools.nyc.gov. Private bus questions should be directed to your parent bus coordinator.
- Both days will be rapid dismissal days and NO After3 or SONYC programs will be in session.
- The PTA has posted K-8 Parent Teacher Conference Sign-Up sheets. You can visit this page of the PTA websiteto sign up for a conference time for your child. Upper Grades teachers will post sign up sheets outside their classrooms. A Room directory list will be posted in the Lobby.