Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
All NYC public schools are CLOSED tomorrow, Monday, March 4, due to severe weather conditions; please stay safe and warm!
Coming up this week:
This week NEST+m opens its doors on Thursday evening and Friday afternoon for our March 2019 Parent-Teacher Conferences.
Families: We look forward to meeting with you.
Here are some questions to consider asking during parent-teacher conferences:
- What makes my child happy in the classroom?
- Does my child have at least one friend in their classroom?
- In what ways does my child exhibit a Growth Mindset?
- in what areas has my child not yet mastered the content or skills of this course or unit of study?
Thank you for approaching conferences with optimism and positivity.
Please visit this page of the PTA website to sign-up for a conference time:
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
Coming Up This Week:
- Spring Parent Teacher Conferences: Thursday, March 7 from 4:45-7:45pm and Friday, March 8 from 12:40-2:40pm.
Visit THIS PTA WEBPAGE to sign up for a conference time!
- Rapid Dismissal: Thursday, March 7 at 2:40pm and Friday, March 8 at 11:30am – no After3, SONYC or BOKS in session.
- Half Day: Friday, March 8 dismissal for ALL students at 11:30am
Important notes about our 2018-2019 📅School Calendar📅