Dear NEST+m Students & Families,
Thank you for the love, care, support and presence you provide for each other and for our entire school community.
I am hoping this weekend is providing you with opportunities for self-care and communal-care through exercise, music, reading, spending time with loved ones, or the many other ways in which to engage in care for our bodies and minds.
I am often drawn to the quiet, contemplative conversation provided as a listener of On Being, a podcast which began as a public radio program whose mission is to “Pursue deep thinking and social courage, moral imagination and joy, to renew inner life, outer life and life together.”
Though secular in nature, it features wisdom from a range of traditions in pursuit of questions such as “What does it mean to be human? How do we want to live? And who will we be to each other?”
Ours is a community grounded in collaboration and care. Together we create NEST+m each day.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
In Partnership and Support,
Please complete your School Survey!
Tips to get it done online:
- You can look up your code once you select your language preference
- Enter “New Explorations Into Science Technology and Math” not NEST+m
- Child’s birth date must be entered in this format: 00/00/0000
- Only 1 survey is needed per household, so if you have siblings just use the code for the eldest child
- If you have child(ren) at another school you will need to do 1 survey for each school
- Take 10 minutes and PLEASE fill out your survey TODAY!
Having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Important notes about our 2018-2019 📅School Calendar📅