Week of March 25, 2019
Dear NEST+m Students & Families,
As these first days of Spring remind us, there is so much promise and possibility.
Together we create NEST+m each day.
We create each day with our minds, our words, our actions and our relationships.
Thank you for valuing kindness, honesty and a commitment to our core values—intellectualism, inclusivity, collaboration and exploration.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
School Survey: Your voice matters. Your feedback matters.
For more information, please VISIT THIS LINK
Tips to get it done online:
- You can look up your code once you select your language preference
- Enter “New Explorations Into Science Technology and Math” not NEST+m
- Child’s birth date must be entered in this format: 00/00/0000
- Only 1 survey is needed per household, so if you have siblings just use the code for the eldest child
- If you have child(ren) at another school you will need to do 1 survey for each school
- Take 10 minutes and PLEASE fill out your survey TODAY!
Having trouble? Email email@example.com for help.
- Middle Grades Principal’s Coffee: Wednesday, March 27th at 8:30am led by AP Hernon
- SAT Regular Time & 1.5 Time Testing: Wednesday, March 27th
- Lower Grades Principal’s Coffee: Thursday, March 28th at 8:30am led by AP Rossi
- SAT Double Time Testing: Thursday, March 28th
- Upper Grades Principal’s Coffee: Friday, March 29th at 8:30am led by APs Farrell and Souffrant
- Alvin Ailey 4th Grade Performance: Friday, March 29th at 9:15am
- SAT Double Time Testing: Friday, March 29th
- Grades 3-8 ELA State Tests: Tuesday, April 2nd – Wednesday, April 3rd SEE MEMO
- Upper Grades Open House (for 9th graders with offers to NEST+m): Tuesday, April 2nd, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Upper Grades Play – Laramie Project: performances on Tuesday, April 9th at 4:30pm, Wednesday, April 10th at 4:30pm, Thursday, April 11th at 6:00pm, Friday, April 12th at 6:00pm.
- Multicultural Day & Nations of NEST+m International Festival: Wednesday, April 17th MORE INFO
- Grades 3-7 Math State Tests: Wednesday, May 1st – Thursday, May 2nd SEE MEMO
Important notes about our 2018-2019 School Calendar