March 31, 2019
Dear NEST+m Students & Families,
Tomorrow we begin the final three months of our 2018-19 school year!
- As we enter this first week of April, on Tuesday April 2nd and Wednesday April 3rd, students in Grades 3-8 will take the New York State ELA exam.
- Families, please show our strength as a school community by taking part in the DOE’s annual school survey. At present we have a 48% family completion rate. Help us to exceed last year’s 65% participation rate.
- Congratulations to Upper Grades students Maha Almatari, Ana Kaufman, Sasha Roberts, Annie Siegel and Olivia Wein for their achievements in the 2019 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
School Survey: Your voice matters. Your feedback matters.
For more information, please VISIT THIS LINK
Tips to get it done online:
- You can look up your code once you select your language preference
- Enter “New Explorations Into Science Technology and Math” not NEST+m
- Child’s birth date must be entered in this format: 00/00/0000
- Only 1 survey is needed per household, so if you have siblings just use the code for the eldest child
- If you have child(ren) at another school you will need to do 1 survey for each school
- Take 10 minutes and PLEASE fill out your survey TODAY!
Having trouble? Email email@example.com for help.
- Grades 3-8 ELA State Tests: Tuesday, April 2nd – Wednesday, April 3rd SEE MEMO
- Upper Grades Open House (for 9th graders with offers to NEST+m): Tuesday, April 2nd, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Upper Grades Play – Laramie Project: performances on Tuesday, April 9th at 4:30pm, Wednesday, April 10th at 4:30pm, Thursday, April 11th at 6:00pm, Friday, April 12th at 6:00pm.
- Multicultural Day & Nations of NEST+m International Festival: Wednesday, April 17th MORE INFO
- Grades 3-7 Math State Tests: Wednesday, May 1st – Thursday, May 2nd SEE MEMO
Important notes about our 2018-2019 📅School Calendar📅