April 29, 2019
Dear NEST+m Students & Families,
We hope that you have had a meaningful and rejuvenating Spring Break.
We look forward to welcoming you back to school tomorrow.
This Tuesday morning we will take NEST+m’s annual whole-school photo during Period 1. Students: Please report to your Period 1 classroom, after which we will enter our courtyard.
On Wednesday & Thursday, students in Grades 3-7 will take the NY State Math Exam.
Please save the date for our annual Spring Curriculum Showcase on Wednesday evening, May 15th. Additional Details forthcoming.
Together we create NEST+m each day.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
- All School Photo: Tuesday, April 30th
- Grades 3-7 Math State Tests: Wednesday, May 1st – Thursday, May 2nd MORE INFO
- NESTFest Talent Show Auditions: 4/30, 5/1, 5/2
- K-2 Family Friday: Friday, May 3, 8:30am
- Teacher Appreciation Day: Tuesday, May 7
- PTA Mother’s Day Plant Sale: Wednesday, May 8
- Grades 3-5 Family “Friday”: Thursday, May 9th, 8:30am
- NEST+m PTA Annual Auction and Gala Benefit: Friday, May 10th (save the date; info forthcoming!)
- Upper Grades Spring Concert: Wednesday, May 14, 6:00-8:00pm
- NEXPo K-12 Curriculum Showcase: Wednesday, May 15th 4:45pm–7:45pm (details forthcoming)
- PTA Meeting: Wednesday, May 16th 8:30am – Election of PTA Executive Committee Members for school year 2019-2020. (See PTA Nominating Committee email for details).
- NESTFest Annual Talent Show: Friday, May 17 at 6:00pm Audition Sign up: 4/30, 5/1, 5/2
- PTA Eco Fest Fair: Saturday, May 18th 12:00–4:00pm
- SLT Meeting: Tuesday, May 21st 4:10pm
- Middle Grades Spring Concert: Thursday, May 23, 6:00-8:00pm
Important notes about our 2018-2019 📅School Calendar📅