May 12, 2019
Dear NEST+m Students & Families,
Happy Mother’s Day to all who are celebrating!
It was wonderful to see so many of you during Friday’s PTA Annual Gala.
Thank you to Charlie Schleck and the entire PTA Gala Committee for creating such a warm and festive celebration of our school and Lower East Side community.
This week, on Wednesday afternoon and evening, we open our doors for all NEST+m families to see and celebrate high-level learning from across the NEST+m community.
We hope that you will be able to join us for all or some of our NEXPO Curriculum Showcase!
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
- Upper Grades Spring Concert: Tuesday, May 14, 6:00-8:00pm
- NEXPO K-12 Curriculum Showcase: Families are invited to attend on Wednesday, May 15th 4:00-7:00pm EVENT SCHEDULE
- NEST+m Math Carnival: Wednesday, May 15th at 2:40pm in the Courtyard. FLYER
- PTA Meeting: Wednesday, May 16th 8:30am – Election of PTA Executive Committee Members for school year 2019-2020. (See PTA Nominating Committee email for details).
- NESTFest Annual Talent Show: Friday, May 17 at 6:00pm Audition Sign up: 4/30, 5/1, 5/2
- PTA Eco Fest Fair: Saturday, May 18th 12:00–4:00pm
- SLT Meeting: Tuesday, May 21st 4:10pm
- Middle Grades Spring Concert: Thursday, May 23, 6:00-8:00pm
- Upper Grades Field Day: Friday, May 24th REGISTER HERE
- Seussical, Jr., LG After3 Musical: Friday, May 31st & Saturday, June 1st, SAVE the DATE!
- Whole Child Movie Screening: The Mask You Live In: June 3, 6:30pm FLYER
Upper Grades Regents Exam Review Schedule DOWNLOAD
Important notes about our 2018-2019 📅School Calendar📅