Dear NEST+m Students & Families,
Thank you for joining us during last week’s NEXPO-Family Curriculum Showcase.
Thank you for all who joined our Upper Grades Spring Concert and Kindergarten Family Friday.
Thank you to all who joined Friday’s NESTFest and Saturday’s EcoFest.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
- SLT Meeting: Tuesday, May 21st 4:10pm in the Library
- 4th Grade Science State Test: Wednesday, May 22nd
- Upper Grades NEXPO: Thursday, May 23rd. Upper Grades Students will engage in our Spring Semester student-to-student NEXPO. Students will select one high level demonstration of learning that they have found particularly meaningful. They will present this to their peers and reflect upon their process as learners. NEXPO enables students to celebrate their process as learners while looking ahead toward future learning experiences.
- Middle Grades Spring Concert: Thursday, May 23, 6:00-8:00pm
- Upper Grades Field Day: Friday, May 24th REGISTER HERE and turn in permission slip.
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27 – School is closed.
- Seussical, Jr., LG After3 Musical: Friday, May 31st & Saturday, June 1st, SAVE the DATE!
- Whole Child Movie Screening: The Mask You Live In: June 3rd, 5:30pm pizza/snacks for sale; screening 6:00pm.
This FREE event is for students 8th-12th grade, accompanied by parent/guardian. All parents/guardians of students of any grade are also welcome!
Upper Grades Regents Exam Review Schedule DOWNLOAD
Important notes about our 2018-2019 📅School Calendar📅