Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
We hope you are having a wonderful extended weekend.
There is so much to be grateful for in these first weeks of our school year. Our K-12 school community is filled with teachers, faculty, students and families who collaborate to create our vibrant, inclusive school community.
Here are two important resources to support students’ learning:
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication,
Please give Lisa, our Parent Coordinator, your feedback!
Please answer the following few short questions. This is really important information that she will use to help support you and your student(s) this school year. You do not need to share your email or state your name. Thank you in advance!
- ⚛️ MG & UG Open Houses ⚛️: These events are open to the public. 5th grade and 8th grade families are welcome to attend Open Houses as well! See nestmk12.net for a list of tour dates or email firstname.lastname@example.org. VOLUNTEER SIGN UP – we need lots of help!
- SLT Meeting: Tuesday, October 15 4:10pm in the Library
- PSAT Day: Wednesday, October 16 for Grade 11 students.
- FAFSA Filing Workshop for SENIOR families: Wednesday, October 16th 4pm-6pm. Need help filing your FAFSA? Bring your 2018 Taxes and W2s. There will be laptops and we will have an expert who can help you with the FAFSA form. Open to Seniors and their parents.
- PTA Meeting: Thursday, October 17 at 8:30am in the Cafeteria
- K-5 Lice Check: Thursday, October 17. Sponsored by the PTA.
- Grades 6-8 Lice Check: Friday, October 18. Sponsored by PTA.
- K-2 Family Friday: Friday, October 18, 8:30-9:15am MORE INFO
- UG Field Day: Friday, October 18 MORE INFO
- 2nd Annual NEST+m Faculty & Staff Talent Show: Postponed until November; date TBD
- LG Principal’s ☕Coffee: Tuesday, October 22, 8:30-10:00am in Cafeteria
- UG Principal’s ☕Coffee: Thursday, October 24, 8:30-10:00am in the Cafeteria
- Grades 3-5 Family Friday: Friday, October 25, 8:30-9:15am
- MG Principal’s ☕ Coffee: Friday, October 25, 8:30-10:00am in the Cafeteria
- 🎃 PTA Fright Night 🕷️: Saturday, October 26 BUY LG tickets • BUY MG tickets
- Middle Grades Exploration Day: Wednesday, October 30 (more info coming soon!)
- PTA Halloween Bake Sale: Thursday, October 31 (more info coming soon!)
Save the Date
- PTA Scholastic Book Fair: Monday, November 18 – Thursday, November 21, 2019.
- Parent Teacher Conferences: Thursday, November 21, 4:45-7:45pm and Friday, November 22, 2019 from 12:40-2:40pm. Friday, 11/22 is half day with dismissal at 11:30am. No afterschool programs in session on 11/22.