Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
Thank you to the many middle grades and upper grades students, and parents, who have volunteered to support our Fall Open House tours for prospective students and families.
Thank you to all who attended last week’s K-2 Family Friday.
We look forward to seeing Grades 3-5 families at this week’s Family Friday.
We also invite you to join us for our Principal’s Coffees, 8:30am to 9:30am in the Cafeteria.
- Tuesday: Lower Grades Principal’s Coffee.
- Thursday: Upper Grades Principal’s Coffee: Focus on Transcripts & Graduation Requirements.
- Friday: Middle Grades Principal’s Coffee: Focus on our Wildlife Conservation Society Partnership
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication,
- ⚛️ MG & UG Open Houses ⚛️: These events are open to the public. 5th grade and 8th grade families are welcome to attend Open Houses as well! See nestmk12.net for a list of tour dates or email email@example.com.
- LG Principal’s ☕ Coffee: Tuesday, October 22, 8:30-10:00am in Cafeteria.
- UG Principal’s ☕ Coffee: Thursday, October 24, 8:30-10:00am in the Cafeteria.
- Grades 3-5 Family Friday: Friday, October 25, 8:30-9:15am
- MG Principal’s ☕ Coffee: Friday, October 25, 8:30-10:00am in the Cafeteria.
- 🎃 PTA Fright Night 🕷️: Saturday, October 26 BUY LG tickets • BUY MG tickets
- Whole Child Meeting: Monday, October 28 at 8:30am in the Cafeteria
- Middle Grades Exploration Day: Wednesday, October 30 (more info coming soon!)
- PTA Halloween Bake Sale: Thursday, October 31 (more info coming soon!)
- Rapid Dismissal: Thursday, October 31 at 2:40pm. No afterschool programs in session.
- Election Day: November 5th, K-12 students do not attend school.
- 2nd Annual NEST+m Faculty & Staff Talent Show: Friday, November 8 – More info coming soon!
- Veterans Day: Monday, November 11. School is closed.
Save the Date
- PTA Scholastic Book Fair: Monday, November 18 – Thursday, November 21, 2019.
- Parent Teacher Conferences: Thursday, November 21, 4:45-7:45pm and Friday, November 22, 2019 from 12:40-2:40pm.
- Half Day for all students: Friday, 11/22 is half day with dismissal at 11:30am. No afterschool programs in session on 11/22.