Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
We hope you have a meaningful extended weekend. As a reminder, schools are closed on Monday, November 11 in observance of Veterans Day.
Parent Teacher conferences will be held on Thursday, November 21 from 4:45-7:45pm and on Friday, November 22 from 12:40-2:40pm. Sign-up sheets will go live this week on Wednesday, November 13 at 10am. Please see this email with details about how to sign up for conferences.
Grades 6-12 Report Cards (Marking Period 1) will be distributed on Friday, November 15. Grades K-5 report cards will be distributed prior to parent teacher conferences.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication,
AP Exam registration continues
Upper Grades families: 11/1 was the last day to register for AP Exams without incurring a late fee. MORE INFO Please fill out the Family Income Inquiry form (school number 01M539) to find out if your student would qualify for a fee waiver. Results are available 24 hours after you submit the form. Questions? See Mr Arberman or email JArberman@schools.nyc.gov.
- Veterans Day: Monday, November 11 – School closed
- School Photos: November 12 -15 SCHEDULE
- Parent Teacher Conference Online Sign-Up begins: Wednesday, November 13 at 10:00am on the PTA website.
- PTA-Organized High School Panel for 7th Grade Parents: Thursday, November 14 5:30-8:30pm in the NEST+m Auditorium
- Chess Tournament: Sunday, November 17 – see below for more details!
Save the Date
- PTA Scholastic Book Fair: Monday, November 18 – Thursday, November 21, 2019.
- PTA Meeting: Thursday, November 21, 8:30am in the Cafeteria
- Parent Teacher Conferences: Thursday, November 21, 4:45-7:45pm and Friday, November 22, 2019 from 12:40-2:40pm. The PTA will post electronic sign up sheets on the PTA website 11/13/2019 MORE INFO
- ➡️ Rapid dismissal: Thursday, November 21 is rapid dismissal at 2:40pm, no afterschool programs in session. No afterschool programs in session on 11/21
- ➡️ Half day: Friday, 11/22 is half day with dismissal at 11:30am. No afterschool programs in session on 11/22
- ➡️ Rapid dismissal at 2:40pm: Wednesday, November 27
- 🦃 Thanksgiving Recess 🦃: Thursday, November 28 & Friday, November 29 – School closed
- K-12 Principal’s Coffee/Parent Presentation on the Dangers of Vaping: Tuesday, December 3rd 8:30am-9:30am
- Whole Child Harry Potter Movie Night: Friday 12/6, 6-8pm. Wear your costume!