Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
Thank you for attending last week’s Parent-Teacher Conferences.
Our shared commitment to NEST+m’s core values—Intellectualism, Inclusivity, Collaboration and Exploration—enables our students to thrive within and beyond our K-12 school community.
This week we have three days of instruction prior to the Thanksgiving Recess. We hope that you have a happy and meaningful Thanksgiving.
Families: as we look ahead, please join us on Tuesday December 3, 2019, for our K-12 December Principal’s Coffee, 8:30am to 9:30am in the NEST+m Café.
This K-12 meeting will feature a public health presentation by Dr. Debra Friedman on the topic of Vaping.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication,
- Whole Child Committee Meeting: Monday, November 25, 8:30am in the Cafeteria
- SLT Meeting: Tuesday, November 26, 4:10 in the Library
- 🦃 Thanksgiving Recess 🦃: Thursday, November 28 & Friday, November 29 – School closed
- K-12 Principal’s Coffee/Parent Presentation on the Dangers of Vaping: Tuesday, December 3rd 8:30am-9:30am. All families are welcome! Please note: there is only one December Principal’s Coffee and all LG, MG and UG families are invited to attend.
- Whole Child Harry Potter Movie Night: Friday, December 6, 5-7pm. Wear your costume!
- Regents Exam Week: Regents week is January 21-24. There is NO SCHOOL for Upper Grades students, unless they are taking Regents exams. Most students are NOT scheduled to take January Regents exams; students should see their Guidance Counselor if they are not clear about their January Regents exam status.
- January Clerical Day: Monday, January 27: NO SCHOOL for grades 6-12; Grades K-5 attend school.