Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
We hope you’ve had a wonderful Midwinter Recess!
We look forward to welcoming you back to school tomorrow.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.
It’s School Survey time! Parents, please take 5 minutes to complete your survey either online or on paper. Paper surveys for K-5 students were sent home via backpack just before break; Grades 6-12 students were mailed home. Let’s get to 80% participation this year! MORE INFO
- Whole Child Meeting: Monday, February 24 at 8:30am in the Cafeteria
- Puberty & Sexuality Information Session for 5th & 6th Grade parents: Tuesday, February 25, 8:30-10:00am
- SLT Meeting: Tuesday, February 25 at 4:10pm in the Library
- PTA Meeting: Thursday, February 27, 8:30-10:00am
- SAT School Day for Grade 11: Wednesday, March 4
- ➡️ PTA Gala & Auction: Friday, March 6 at Landmark on the Park MORE INFO
- PSAT School Day for Grade 10: Wednesday, March 11
- Kindergarten Music Concert: Wednesday, March 11 at 8:30am
- 1st Grade Music Concert: Thursday, March 12 at 8:30am
- 2nd Grade Music Concert: Friday, March 13 at 8:30am
- Whole Child Committee: Monday, March 16 at 8:30am
- Career Day: Friday, March 20th 8:30am-10am
➡️ Parent Presentation on Implicit Bias was postponed! Stay tuned for the new date/time. SEE FLYER