Dear NEST+m Students and Families,
We are here to support your continued engagement as we begin remote learning on Monday March 23rd!
As you plan for Monday March 23rd and Remote Learning:
- Please make sure that your child’s nestmk12.net email account is active.
- Please make sure that you—as parents and guardians—have an active NYC Schools Account.
- Each day’s learning will begin when students log into their nestmk12.net email.
From there, students will access the Google Classroom page(s) for their teachers.
Within Google Classrooms, Students will receive:
- A Warm Welcome from their teachers
- An overview of the Week Ahead
- Daily Learning Objectives
- What they are being asked to create/learn/experience each day and week
- How to connect with their teacher(s) for live support (additional information forthcoming)
- Due dates: By when they will be submitting/demonstrating their engagement.
To support healthy online usage:
- Please see our Digital Guidelines and Expectations.
- Please create boundaries (no online usage before 6am or after 9pm is a good rule of thumb!)
- Remember that this is a new experience for our city and K-12 school community!
- Be patient with each other and optimistic throughout!
- Stay Connected!
On behalf of our K-12 team of teachers and faculty, we are sending love to you all.
Thank you for your ongoing support and communication.