As the NEST+m K-12 Parent Coordinator, Lisa Seale Cruz, works closely with teachers, guidance counselors, school staff, the school leadership team, the PTA, community groups, and the parent advisory councils to engage families and support all NEST+m students. Lisa assists with identifying concerns that families may express and works with the NEST+m team to ensure that any concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
Lisa Seale Cruz can be reached at email@example.com or at (212) 677-5190 (ext. 2505). Lisa is available for drop-in meetings, as well as appointments if you would like to schedule one in advance. Please bring any concerns, questions, or issues to her attention — and she will direct you through the proper channels for support.
Each week, Lisa sends out the eNotes Newsletter. If you are not receiving eNotes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask to be added to the mailing list. You can see the Archive of all past issues of eNotes HERE.
All parents should sign up for the following accounts:
NYC Schools Account
A new NYC Schools Account system has replaced ARIS Parent Link. Using this system, parents can get information on their child’s performance, including grades, attendance, and contact information on file at the school. If you have not yet set up an account, you can go to www.mystudent.nyc to set up an account. You will need your child’s Student ID number, which you can find on his or her report card, as well as an Account Creation Code. You can open an account by visiting our school and asking to speak with Lisa– you will need a photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
This account will allow Middle and Upper Grade parents to view most recent grades for all courses and assignments. Students can also make an account. You will need to get a PupilPath Account Creation Code and the Student ID number in order to set up the account; visit https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ to set up or create an account.
How to set up your PupilPath parent account to display multiple students
- Register Child 1 and create a password for your account by visiting https://pupilpath.skedula.com/Register/Parent/. You will need all students’ OSIS numbers and dates of birth.
- Then, LOG IN here (this is a DIFFERENT link from the Register link!) https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ by clicking “Sign In”
- LOG OUT – very important!
- GO BACK to Parent Registration https://pupilpath.skedula.com/Register/Parent/, and register Child 2 using the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS as you did to register Child 1. The system will recognize that you are trying to register a 2nd child, and will prompt you to “Want to ADD a STUDENT?” Say YES and proceed.
- To register another child, LOG OUT and repeat Step 4
Questions? Email email@example.com and put “PupilPath question” in the subject line.
All parents should sign up for the PTA Connect database in order to receive email communications about school events and activities. The database also contains a Member Directory so that parents can get in contact with each other. Sign up or log in here: https://nestmpta.z2systems.com/np/clients/nestmpta/login.jsp