Remote Learning is overwhelming and new. It will get more comfortable with time!
- Students should be logging into their Google Classrooms daily and keeping up with work
- Students need to reach out to their teachers online for additional support in case they cannot attend Office Hours
- If students aren’t able to attend a live lesson, they should reach out to their teachers to seek a solution
- Parents should check in with their child about Google Classrooms and progress daily
- Students can and should be discussing their work with parents
For students with IEPs (Individual Education Plans)
- Students with IEPs should be attending their Google Classrooms regularly to keep up with work.
- Related Service Providers (Speech, OT/PT, Counseling) are contacting parents to schedule their service sessions.