The Coordinator of Student Activities (COSA) position is unique to high school. As the COSA at NEST+m I work with our Upper Grades students to plan a diverse and exciting roster of extracurricular events, from social gatherings to community-service projects to BreakOut sessions.
Chad Cinquegrana, COSA
- Student-government sponsored socials every month, featuring pizza, ping-pong, and Guitar Hero, plus a Winter Formal, a Spring Dance, an end-of-year BBQ, and the popular Halloween Spook-Tacular. Other student government activities this year include Candy-Grams for Valentine’s Day, and Go Green Week, when we will collect old cell phones, eyeglasses, and empty ink cartridges and dispose of them properly.
- Community Service through the Heart to Heart Charity Project, which sponsors an annual Penny Harvest and a holiday toy collection for Toys for Tots.
- 5Special activities to make the senior year a memorable one for NEST+m students, including Senior Prom, a class trip, class T-shirts and rings, and senior photos.
- International trips – The Galapagos Islands in February and Italy and Germany in April.
- The Senior Trip – Destination TBA
- International trip – Students went to Italy and France in April.
- The Senior Trip – overnight trip to Virginia Beach, Virginia
- International trip to Europe
- International trips to Argentina in February, Quebec in March, and China in April.
- International trip to Quebec in March, and Peru in April.