Created in 2001 as a public school for Gifted & Talented students, NEST+m has become one of the most dynamic, challenging, and esteemed high schools in the nation.
NEST+m is committed to providing all of its students with a rigorous curriculum that engages them in questioning, analyzing and creating meaning from the world around them. In addition to our high school curriculum that includes an extensive array of Advanced Placement classes, our students engage in college level courses through our partnership with the College Now program at Hunter College.
All NEST+m Upper Grades students are required to complete 60 hours of community service, with a minimum of 30 hours to be completed within our school community.
Since NEST+m opened in 2001, 100 percent of our graduating seniors have gone on to an institute of higher learning.
- Mark Berkowitz – Principal 212-677-5190 ext. 2491
- Gregory Farrell – Assistant Principal 212-677-5190 ext. 3432
- Keshia Souffrant – Assistant Principal 212-677-5190 ext. 3432
- Tessa Derfner – Assistant Principal of Special Education 212-677-5190 ext. 3342
- Advanced Placement Coordinator : Joel Arberman
- PSAL Athletic Director: Chad Cinquegrana
- Library Research: Abena Amoh