About Student Government
The mission of the Student Government is to serve the students, the school, and the NEST+m community. In order to do so, the Student Government will serve as a liaison between the students and the administration, advocating for permanent solutions to address specific student body concerns.
How to make suggestions or raise concerns
If you have any concerns that Student Government should be aware of, talk to your Grade Representative or email your Grade Representative through their DOE email address. If you have general suggestions to bring up to the UG Student Government, talk to the President, Vice President, or Secretary.
How to join a meeting
Student Government meetings are on Mondays from 3:00 PM ~ 3:45 PM in Room 375. Any updates will be announced through the NEST+m Student Government Remind group.
Upper Grades Student Government
Student Government Elections
Student Government Representatives for the 2022-2023 school year are:
- President: Kaitlyn Huang ‘23
- Vice President: Ariel Mekonen ‘23
- Secretary: Sumaiya Sayeed ‘23
- 12th Grade Representatives: Steven Doljansky & Serena Pendharkar
- 11th Grade Representatives: Jennifer Derise & Hindani Patel
- 10th Grade Representatives: Raphaelle Eckhardt & Veronica Morris
- 9th Grade Representatives: Jing Shu Chen & Sufei “Sofie” Zheng