Lower Grades Virtual Tours
Chancellor Carranza announced on January 12: "We will administer the Gifted & Talented test beginning in April in person, and families will receive their scores early this summer for the fall of 2021. Information will be posted shortly on the DOE website and shared with school communities."
Please visit the NYC Department of Education Gifted & Talented webpage for updates on G&T testing. We will post tour information below once we have further details about G&T admissions.
ONLY STUDENTS WHO SCORE 97 OR HIGHER ON THE G&T TEST ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR A CITYWIDE G&T SEAT.
No registration is needed to attend the virtual tour. Links to attend are posted 1 hour before the event begins. You can join on the web or you can call in on your phone.
Our K-2 virtual tours will consist of an information-packed slide presentation followed by a question and answer session using the chat box. We will have staff and PTA parent volunteers to help us answer your questions.
- Session 1 - date & time TBD
- Session 2 - date & time TBD
Middle Grades Virtual Tours
Our Middle Grades Open House was held on Wednesday, January 20 at 5:00 pm
- Watch the MG Open House Webinar Recording
- View the MG Open House Presentation
- Read the MG Open House Q&A
- Please see the Middle Grades Admissions webpage to learn how to apply to our Middle Grades.
- Please note, we have very few seats available for 2021-2022 as we have a very large 5th grade moving up into 6th grade.
- See the Middle Grades Open House Presentation.
- See the Middle Grades Student Government Presentation.
Upper Grades Virtual Tours
The Upper Grades Open House will be held on Thursday, January 21 at 5:00 pm.
Click this link, or copy and paste into a new browser window:
Webinar ID: 892 3437 4874 Passcode: 156912
Dial in: US : +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782
- The webinar will be recorded and posted on this webpage.
- Please see the Upper Grades Admissions webpage for our Upper Grades admissions rubric.
- View our Upper Grades Student Panel Q&A
- Please view our Upper Grades Virtual Tour 2020 presentation. You can also view the Upper Grades Virtual Tour 2020 in YouTube.
- See a short YouTube video about our Student Activities, and a really fun video of our Upper Grades Physics class “bridge building” experiment!