Lower Grade Admissions
See the Gifted & Talented webpage for updates. Please stay tuned and check this webpage frequently.
Our school is NOT AFFILIATED with the NEST Autism Spectrum Disorders Program at NYU. Please visit the NEST ASD webpage for more information.
NYC DOE Gifted & Talented Admissions Event - June 1
Wednesday, June 1 from 1pm - 2pm | Event held in English | Interpretation provided in Haitian Creole, Korean and Urdu
- At the time listed above, click this link to join the event: https://bit.ly/
- Use these call-in numbers for interpretation during the event:
- Haitian Creole: +1 347-966-4114 Phone Conference ID: 215 965 77#
- Korean: +1 347-966-4114 Phone Conference ID: 391 436 088#
- Urdu: +1 347-966-4114 Phone Conference ID: 635 096 508#
Can’t attend a live event, or want to learn more?
- Visit schools.nyc.gov/G&T. A captioned recording will be available on our website two weeks after the first event.
We are here to support you throughout the admissions process! If you have questions, you can:
- Call us at 718-935-2009 or
- Email us at ESEnrollment@schools.nyc.
Applying to NEST+m for Grades K – 3
Thank you for your interest in attending NEST+m. Placement into Grades K – 3 at NEST+m is managed by the NYC Department of Education’s Office of Enrollment.
Helpful links for families of accepted students
- Visit our afterschool program website: http://www.after3nyc.org/
- Visit our dress code webpage to find out about our uniform
- Sign up for a PTA Connect account to start receiving school communications
If you are a new family it is very important to sign up for PTA Connect because we use this email list to send important school announcements.
If your child receives an offer to attend NEST+m, you will receive an email to schedule a registration appointment. Visit this link to learn what documents to bring to Registration.
You can get a head start on the paperwork; print and fill out these documents at home and bring them with you to your registration appointment.
Please visit our Registration page to complete the necessary forms:
- Student Information Form
- Housing Questionnaire
- Federal Parent/Guardian Student Ethnic & Race Identification
- Language Preference Form
- Child & Adolescent Health Examination Form
- Media Consent
- Family Income Inquiry Form
- Classroom Supplies Fund
Students in K-6 who live in Manhattan below 93rd st, MAY be eligible for free yellow bus transportation. Visit the Transportation webpage for more information. All students who do not ride the public yellow bus will be issued a student Metrocard.
Right of Return
If your student is discharged from NEST+m and wants to return, that request must be made within the school year. The request will be considered only if there is an available seat.
See the Chancellor's Regulation A-1010, page 17, which outlines the policy for students of citywide G&T programs.