Our Parent Coordinator works closely with teachers, guidance counselors, school staff, the school leadership team, the PTA, community groups, and the parent advisory councils to engage families and support all NEST+m students. The Parent Coordinator assists with identifying concerns that families may express and works with the NEST+m team to ensure that any concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
The best way to reach the Parent Coordinator is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (212) 677-5190 (ext. 2505). Please bring any concerns, questions, or issues to their attention — and they will direct you to the proper channels for support. Also, see the Who to Contact reference guide.
eNotes Weekly Newsletter
Each week, the Parent Coordinator sends out the eNotes Newsletter. If you are not receiving eNotes, please send an email to the PTA Data Management team at email@example.com to ask to be added to the mailing list. You can see the Archive of all past issues of eNotes HERE.
All parents should sign up for the following accounts:
NYC Schools Account
Every parent should sign up for a NYC Schools account. This system provides information on their child’s performance, including grades, attendance, and contact information on file at the school. To set up an account, please visit www.mystudent.nyc. You will need your child’s Student ID number (which you can find on his or her report card) as well as an Account Creation Code. If you have more than one student, you can add other students to your account using each student’s unique Account Creation Code. Please email the Parent Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not know your Account Creation Code.
This account will allow Middle and Upper Grade parents to view most recent grades for all courses and assignments. Students should also make an account. You will need your child’s Student ID (OSIS) number, which you can find on his or her report card, date of birth, as well as an Account Creation Code. Please email the Parent Coordinator at email@example.com if you do not know your Account Creation Code. Visit https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ to set up or create an account.
How to set up your PupilPath parent account to display multiple students
- Register Child 1 and create a password for your account by visiting https://pupilpath.skedula.com/Register/Parent/. You will need all students’ OSIS numbers and dates of birth.
- Then, LOG IN here: (this is a DIFFERENT link from the Register link!) https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ by clicking “Sign In”
- LOG OUT – very important!
- GO BACK to Parent Registration https://pupilpath.skedula.com/Register/Parent/, and register Child 2 using the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS as you did to register Child 1. The system will recognize that you are trying to register a 2nd child, and will prompt you to “Want to ADD a STUDENT?” Say YES and proceed.
- To register another child, LOG OUT and repeat Step 4
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “PupilPath question” in the subject line.
NEST+m Student Email Accounts
NEST+m uses the Google for Education platform to provide email accounts for all students. Students have access to Google products such as Google Classroom, Google Docs, Google Sheets and much more. All accounts have the nestmk12.net domain. To activate a student email account, please follow these steps:
- Visit accounts.google.com
- Enter student’s email address in this format: email@example.com
Please note: you must use your official name as listed in Department of Education records. See your report card if you are not sure.
- Enter the Student (OSIS) ID as the password
- You will be prompted to immediately change this password to one that you choose. Make a note of this in a safe place.
If you cannot remember your password, use the “forgot password” link on the accounts.google.com log in screen.
If you are new to NEST+m, you will be given your log in information once school starts.