Thank you for your interest in the Upper Grades at NEST+m, a citywide Gifted & Talented program.
At NEST+m, intellectualism, inclusivity, collaboration and exploration within and beyond our school community enable our students to lead lives filled with learning, discovery and purpose.
Fall 2018 Open Houses
Sign up links will be posted below in late August:
- 10/04/2018 – 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM [link to be posted soon]
- 10/11/2018 – 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM [link to be posted soon]
- 10/18/2018 – 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM [link to be posted soon]
- 10/25/2018 – 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM [link to be posted soon]
- 11/01/2018 – 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM [link to be posted soon]
- 11/03/2018 – 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM [link to be posted soon]
- 11/03/2018 – 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM [link to be posted soon]
- 11/15/2018 – 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM [link to be posted soon]
As NEST+m is a city-wide screened school, we follow the admissions rubric below:
You can apply to NEST+m Upper Grades via your school’s Guidance Counselor or if you are new to the Department of Education, you can visit a Department of Education Family Welcome Center. You must be a resident of New York City in order to apply to NEST+m. If you are planning to move to New York City, visit the New Student’s webpage of the NYC Department of Education.
Visit the NYC Department of Education website’s High School Enrollment page for more information.
If you have questions regarding Upper Grades Admissions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Incoming NEST+m Upper Grade Students
- If you have not yet filled out registration paperwork, please visit THIS LINK to make an appointment.