Social/Emotional and Mental Health Resources
There is an overwhelming amount of information available. Many families are struggling with the challenges of parenting during the pandemic. Our team is sharing below what they feel to be the most helpful information.
Please see the links to resources below:
- COVID-19 Mental Wellness_SMH 3.12.20
- COVID-19 Parent Resources NASP
- NYC WELL – Talk. Text. Chat. 24/7 Connection to mental health support is free and confidential. Talk- 1-888-692-9355 Text-WELL to 65173 Chat- nyc.gov/nycwell
- The Samaritans Suicide Prevention Hotline – (212) 673-3000 24 hours/7 days a week community-based, completely confidential.
- List of excellent resources compiled by our Guidance Team. This is a dynamic document that will grow as our team adds information, so check back frequently.